Your members, donors, volunteers or anyone with whom your organization has ties. You can import all your contacts to your Raklet account and manage your community. Of course, you can add your contacts one by one, but there is a more practical way to do.
1. Go to Contacts on your admin navigation panel. Click on Add Contacts on the upper right corner, and then Import Contacts.
2. You will be oriented to the page where you can choose your import method. You can import from file or prefer to copy/paste your contact list. If you have custom fields, the copy/paste method can be more accurate. Choose your method and click Continue.
3. All you have to do is to copy/ paste your Excel list in this field. There are a few tricks at this point like choosing the names of the columns too while copying your data in your Excel file ( First name, Last name…). And also your country data must be like US, FR, TR…
You can find the data import template here. If you arrange first your existent data according to this template, your import will be more accurate.
4. After having clicked the Upload button you will be oriented to the page where you can name your columns. You can select your column names among the existing fields or create a new custom field if you have a data special to your organization.
5. After having named all the columns, click Save & Continue. All your data will be imported to your Raklet account. You can update the data in the profile of your contacts whenever you want. You can see your imported contacts on the Contacts section and more information when you click on their name. In order to update their information, click Details, edit however you wish and click Update when you're done.