In order to create a donation page in your Raklet account:
1. Go to Donations section in the administrator panel and click +Create your first fundraising campaign.
2. You are on the page where you decide on the name of your campaign, your campaign message, the duration of your campaign, your targets and the bank account that will be used for this campaign. (Yes, you can add different bank accounts in your Raklet account)
One another crucial point on this page is to decide on the visibility of your campaign. You can make it public by enabling public donation and widen your donor community. Or you can disable it if you want that your campaign stays visible only for your members. After having decided on all of this, click Save.
3. The visual content is very important in order to inspire your donors. You can upload your campaign visuals through Photo section. Click Add, Select File and choose a photo from your computer.
4. The last point that we have to define is the Payment Modes. Your donors can donate in the predefined amounts. You can decide on the amounts by clicking add and repeating this function as much as you want. If you want that your donors can decide on the amount, the only thing that you have to do is to activate Custom Payment.
5. When you finish all of these steps, for a preview of your campaign go to General section again. If everything is ok, you can Publish it directly and click Go to Donation Page to see it through the eyes of third parties.
6. That’s how your donors see your public donation page and now, you are ready to accept donations. You can see the list of your donors under the section of Donations at your event page in the administrator panel.