One of the coolest facts about Raklet is, it allows you to keep your database up-to-date and clean. Your members can update their own profile. As an administrator, you can include profile information when you add a user or update a user profile.
- It is possible to view all your connections in the Contact section. We have two options to select a member’s profile for update operations. First one is to write her/his name or surname to the search box on the right top of the screen. So you can see more information about them in the quick access toolbar.
2. On this page, when you choose your related member you can easily enter the details of his/her payment, debt and upgrade his/her profile.
3. For a more detailed upgrade, click edit, if you have something new to add, then click add!
4. On Contact page, you can add member’s phone number, email etc.
5. On Profile page, you can easily add related member’s name, surname, gender, birth date, marital status, work experience and more!
6. In Custom Fields section, you can reach your members’ particular data for your company. You can specify custom fields while importing contacts.
7. In Payments, you can see and add members debts, scheduled payments, its end date.
8. In Donations, you can see your member’s donation history, when and which campaign she/he donated.
9. In Roles, you can assign one of your members as a manager and transfer him/her to administrator panel.
10. Another tool that you are going to use while managing your members’ data is "Settings". You can easily choose the language, if you want your member’s data is visible to other members or not. Also, members can change this setting their own.
11. In Membership, you can entry membership data such as membership type, status etc. In case of resignation, you can update your member’s profile on this page.
12. You can take notes or add files to them to get to know your member better! All you have to do is click Notes/Files.