You can easily import your contacts to your Raklet account. All you have to do is to arrange your data according to our data import template.
There are a few points here that you need to be attentive for a better import.
- If you update your membership numbers as M-000XXX, you can easily sort your contacts. All you have to do is to prepend M-000.
- We need a member type column in your excel sheet in order to define the social network access of your contacts. This member type can be Member, PotentialMember, CorporateMember, CorporateSubMember or Employee. If you don’t define this column, all your contacts will be imported as Potential Members and your Potential Members cannot login to your Raklet account.
- To be able to send SMS, you need a phone country code column in your excel sheet. You can find the list of the phone country codes here.
- The country name must be 2 digit country code; e.g. US for the United States, FR for France etc. You can find the list of the country codes here.
- The date format must be YYYY-MM-DD.